Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance policies are designed to protect you in an accident or another covered loss, such as theft, vandalism or weather damage. The agents at Insurance Agencies, Inc. are committed to helping you understand the ins and outs of auto insurance and finding a policy that’s right for you. Contact us today to get started.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Your coverages can vary depending on the auto insurance policy you choose. Here are a few of the most common ones:
- Comprehensive insurance—This portion of your policy helps pay for damage costs related to non-accident incidents, like theft or weather damage.
- Collision insurance—This type of coverage insures you against repair or replacement costs for your vehicle if you are involved in a collision.
- Liability insurance—If you are at fault in a wreck and injure or damage another person or their property, this portion of your policy will help you repay them. You may need to use bodily injury liability coverage, which pays for the other person’s medical bills (and death benefits, if applicable), or property damage liability coverage, which helps pay for damages to the other person’s property. Most states, including New Jersey, require you to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance to operate your vehicle.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage—This type of coverage helps cover medical bill costs for you and your passengers if you are involved in an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage—This portion of your policy is similar to MedPay coverage in that it pays for medical bills, but PIP coverage has the added bonus of covering lost wages related to injuries sustained in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This type of coverage helps you pay for bodily injury or personal property damage costs if you are involved in a wreck with someone who does not have adequate liability insurance.
You may also choose additional coverages for your policy, like roadside assistance, custom parts coverage or gap insurance, among other benefits.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
Auto insurance policy costs vary depending on a number of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Where you live and how far you drive each year
- The value of your vehicle
- Your driving accident history
Because of this, two drivers may pay different amounts for the same policy. Your insurance agent will help you determine the cost of your policy based on these factors.
Get Covered Today
Contact Insurance Agencies, Inc. today to start exploring your insurance needs. Call us at (609)646-1000 or visit our website to request an online quote.
You may also be interested in…